Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quote


I used to copy some quotes if I feel it is meaningful. Sharing, this word, I've been heard for so long since my IA started. Well, but I'm not going to share any "wonderful" thingy here, but they are wonderful quotes with beautiful meaning..


Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Kiss passionately, love truly, laugh constantly
and, never stop smiling
No matter how strange life is.
Life is not always the party we expected to be.
But as long as we are here,
we should smile and be grateful..

************************************************************************
Learning to move forward our goals and desires one step at a time,
often just one baby step at a time and learning to love the doing,
learning to use the accumulation of time.
When we multiply tiny pieces of time with small increments of daily effort,
we too will find we can accomplish magnificant things.

We can change the world.
There is no better time than right now to be happy.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
So walk like you don't need money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like no one's watching.

Don't be afraid that your life will end,
be afraid that it will never begin.

*************************************************************************
I do believe in everything happens for reason to help me get what I truly want, although it sounds like a bit...uhem... but seems like my feeling gone and disappeared when it was the time for IA ended. I have forgetten what I told myself before, what I have learnt during the whole process.. I wonder where my unconditional love gone? Is it overwhelmed by reality? busy life? stress?


I started to recall back what I did during IA and compare now with past. Ya, something was missing. Maybe some parts of me were missing. I even feel shock when I realize I really forgot something. Something that others will not expect me to do. I wrote a sentence in IA report, a sentence that I shouldn't forget but I did. That is: I love everything, I love everyone, I love my life.


Now, I choose to step out my first baby step, by this way, writing way.. Every step is a stepping stone. Every step is a foundation for us to move.. Ya, I have to find back the feeling when I wrote this sentence. I think, now is the time for me to chase back, what I have lost..

No comments: